Procedure for applying for the post of Honorary Visiting Specialist in DMW Railway Hospital, Patiala
Application on plain paper should be addressed to Medical Supdt./DMW Railway hospital Patiala requesting for Engagement as Honorary Visiting Specialist if the following eligibility conditions are fulfilled ;
1. Minimum Post-Graduation degree from recognized university.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in the professional work related to concerned specialty after obtaining P.G.Degree.
3. During first time engagement, the preferred age is between 40 years to 50 years.
4. Each time the offer is given, it is to be given for one year only. After the expiry of one year extension will be given by DG/RHS/New Delhi, based on the performance.
5. Honorary Visiting Specialist can be engaged average of 2 hrs. every day/6days/Week., with monthly honorarium of Rs.20,000/-. in addition they will have to come to hospital whenever called in for emergency on any day including Sunday and off days.
6. They are allowed 12 days leave every year. Free on set of complementary Railway pass valid all over Indian Rly. & Konkan Rly for self, Spouse and dependent will be made available.
The willing candidate is required to supply following attested copies of proof of date of birth (SSC certificate) MBBS/MD certificate, Registration certificate with Indian Medical Council at Graduation and P.G.Level, Mark Sheets, experience certificate & any other extra qualification.